$265 · Turbosound TCS-121C Speaker
One Turbosound TCS-121C two-way trapezoidal loudspeaker for sale. Made in England with a 12" woofer & high compression horn. Designed for use in primary speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Great sounding speaker. Used, but in good working condition. C/w owner's manual. Below is info from the manufacture...
The TCS-121C is a passive two-way loudspeaker consisting of a 12-inch reflex-loaded low frequency driver and, a 1" high frequency compression driver on a 70°H x 40°V (converging elliptical waveguide) dispersion HF horn, in an optimally tuned trapezoidal cabinet constructed from 15mm (5/8") birch plywood.
Designed for use in a wide variety of live sound and fixed installation applications that require professional sound quality. It M8 rigging points are provided on the back panel to enable fixed installation use with optional Turbosound WB-20 wall brackets or CB-55 ceiling brackets. M6 rigging points are also provided for use with OmniMount 60 series brackets.
* High-grade speaker components are matched with an internal passive crossover to ensure a seamless transition between the HF and LF drivers
* The crossover network incorporates a two-stage thermal overload protection system which prevents damage to the high frequency driver by reacting instantly to large transient peaks while still allowing wide dynamic range to be maintained. The protection system is transparent at normal operating levels and, as the level increases, the signal is gradually and almost imperceptibly compressed once the critical threshold has been reached
* High frequency drivers have been selected for consistent and reliable Performance
* The rigging points on the bottom of the cabinets enable them to be hung upside down in order to position the HF driver closer to the audience
* TCS Compact Series full-range enclosures are designed to give good pattern control down to crossover frequency and are fully supported with EASE polar data (available to download from the Turbosound website at www.turbosound.com). This enables accurate and predictable results when specifying sound systems in a given venue
* Specifications: Please refer to picture #4 & #7
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 06, 2018|
|Renewed||April 12, 2019|
|Expiry||May 12, 2019|