Spectrum Health a not-for-profit, integrated, managed care health care organization based in West Michigan. Spectrum Health's subsidiaries include hospitals, treatment facilities, urgent care facilities, as well as physician practices that serve the western Michigan area. Priority Health is a subsidiary health plan with nearly 795,000 members. This is the sixth time the organization has received this recognition. Spectrum Health System is recognized as one of the Top 50 Integrated Health Care Networks in the United States.
* Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
* Proces customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
* Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information, Results Driven, Energy Level.
Available Position: Data Entry Clerk/ C.S.R
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hours: Min- Max hours/ Week ( 5 hours - 10 hours)
Days: Monday - Saturday
Wage/Hour : $30 / hour
The job is flexible and can be completed at your convenience time, it can be done during your break-time .
* Paid time off to cover vacation/illness/holiday
* Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans 401(k) retirement plan
* Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
* Business travel insurance
* Prepaid legal assistance
* Employee stock purchase plan
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|