We currently have a position available for a Machinists at our Brandt Engineering Products division located in Saskatoon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Reading and understanding blueprints
* Operating small milling machines, turning machines and boring mills
* Understanding Fanuc and Mazak CNC code
* Programming would be considered a great asset
* Setting up fixtures and work pieces,
* Assessing work pieces and determining appropriate processing
* Standard maintenance
Applicants must have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, excellent time management skills, understanding and application of Lean Manufacturing concepts, strong mindset for continuous improvement. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, looking to build a successful career within a growing and dynamic company. Starting wages for this position varies depending on qualifications and experience.
The ideal candidates will have previous machining experience running a CNC lathe on mill/milling machines, 1+ years' experience minimum.
Please be aware this position is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Candidates must be willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1984-046 or 2290-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|