To provide restaurant guests with a unique and professional dining/beverage experience, while maintaining the company's high standards of excellence, delivered with a genuine warm and welcoming style of service.
The role that you are being hired for includes but is not limited to:
All front of house pub operations includes recruiting, training and managing staff and will report directly to the General Manager With the assistance of our Chef, to ensure product and service standards are met and implementing and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency. Setting a high standard for our service team, through great training.
Bar Manager Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Hiring and training all FOH positions
* Ensuring that all employees are knowledgeable with all product that we have which includes Liquor, wine, beer and food.
* Training all staff on POS and providing follow-up training.
* Dealing with any maintenance issues.
* Completing daily server cash-outs.
* Beer/liquor/wine orders.
* Always in communication with chef.
* Updating/fixing any POS problems.
* Costing all liquor wine and beer products
* Daily inventory of Liquor, Wine and Beer.
* Report accurate monthly inventory counts and updates
* Ensuing that labor costs are met based on budget.
* Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness through daily and weekly routines.
* Make clear well organized pre-costed performance's and schedules based on forecasted and historical sales.
* Report accurate monthly inventory counts and updates.
* Working with Head Office regarding invoicing and food cost 1abour/ answering questions
* Preparing all cash server cash outs.
* Prepare weekly server seminars based on customer feedback.
* Daily Store walks to ensure timeless environment.
* Cash machine maintenance.
* Weekly variances based on team meetings.
* Daily computer log outs.
* Host weekly/bi-weekly hospitality discussions. (Wine Seminars, Server Role play, customer feedback, follow up in food knowledge, POS follow up training are just a few examples)
* Weekly sit downs with FOH — to give feedback
* Creating marking ideas that will help drive sales from month to month.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 08, 2018|
|Expiry||February 07, 2018|