Legendary 1996 JBL MR26 monitors for sale. Excellent full balanced sound with sharp highs and deep bass. Used, but in good condition. Comes complete with owner's manual and JBL stands. Below is info from the manufacture...
The JBL MR26 loudspeakers are made for high-fidelity listening. They are extremely accurate and are designed to maintain original tonal qualities of recorded music. JBL builds all of its speakers with impeccable detail and the MR26 monitors are no exception. The efficient handling of power allows these moderate-size speakers to produce nice volume levels without consuming extreme amounts of amplifier power.
* Tweeter: 10mm Titanium Dome Type
* Woofer: 165mm Nitrile Polymer Fibre Comp
* Crossover Frequency: 4.5 kHz
* Frequency Response (-6 dB): 55 Hz ~ 20 kHz
* Sensitivity (1 Watt/1 Meter): 88 dB SPL
* Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
* Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 to 100 watts
* Height: 381 mm (1090 mm with stand)
* Width: 216 mm
* Depth: 254 mm
* Weight (each): 5.5 kg
* Made in: USA
Note: Also available this extra JBL MR26 speaker upon request (a friend had one go missing during a move, and gave it to me awhile ago)