To provide restaurant guests with a unique and professional dining/beverage experience,while maintaining the company's high standards of excellence, delivered with a genuine warm and welcoming style of service.
Host Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Answering the phone with proper etiquette, responding to guest's inquiries and taking reservations for parties of eight or more.
* Greeting guests, seating,and presenting menus.
* Supporting bussers when necessary with bussing, cleaning and resetting tables.
* Anticipating and attending to guests' needs with genuine and caring service.
* Responsible for opening/closing duties and ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by management. This may include cross training for other position within the company.
Experience and skill required:
* Preferred but not mandatory, minimum of 3 months previous experience a host or customer service position.
* Must be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
*Staff Housing Available
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Renewed||August 28, 2018|
|Expiry||September 27, 2018|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|