We are seeking an experienced baker with at least one year of previous experience in a bakery.
Baking requires careful measuring of ingredients and attention to detail. Bakers must be able to follow directions and recipes to the letter in order to produce a mouth-watering product. You must have knowledge of safe sanitation practices and food handling techniques. Working as a professional baker requires being able to tolerate hot kitchens and work early mornings or at night.
Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Baker must be able to make the following:
1. Muffins (Gluten Free)
2. Cinnamon Buns
3. Seasonal Homemade Pies/Crumbles
4. Large Cookies
6. Homemade Energy Bars
7. Cheese Cakes
8. Basic Bread.
10. Desserts for the Pub.
* Maintaining stations in an organized and productive manner.
* Adhering with company policies.
* Responsible for opening duties/closing and ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
Experience and skill required:
* One year of previous experience in a professional bakery.
* Be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time, bending, lifting up to 25kg. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
* A love of food and desire to learn
* A positive outlook and regard for the people you work with
* Dedication to a clean, safe, and organized work space
* Aspiration to be part of a busy and expanding restaurant with a great family of staff
* Food Safe Level 1 Certification - (you may schedule a test after confirmed hire)
*Staff housing available
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Expiry||April 12, 2018|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|