$260 · CLARK MIG100EN TURBO 'NO-GAS' MIG WELDER
Selling a good working condition Clark Turbo Weld 100EN. This dual
purpose machine offers the advantages of standard MIG welding but
without the need for gas bottles. Although it can easily be converted to
use conventional shielding gases, it is supplied with a special flux-coated
wire that produces it's own gas shroud as it burns. This feature simplifys
it's use and makes it more suitable for outside use since there is less chance
of the breeze blowing away the shrouding effect of the gas. Price $250
* Power settings from 30 - 100amps. Welds mild steel up to 5mm thickness.
* Also accepts stainless steel & aluminium wire.
* Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle.
* Uses 0.6 / 0.9mm wire up to 5Kg spools.
* Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
* Thermal overload protection with auto reset. Unit operates from 230v,
13amp domestic power supply.
* Everything required to start `NO GAS` welding is included, flux coated
wire, professional style torch assembly, earth clamp & face shield.
* Converts easily to `GAS` MIG Welder with optional accessories.
** If the ad is posted "yes" it is still available **
Please do not E-mail, Text or Send messages.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 04, 2018|
|Expiry||October 04, 2018|