To provide restaurant guests with a unique and professional dining/beverage experience,while maintaining the company's high standards of excellence, delivered with a genuine warm and welcoming style of service.
Bartender Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Greeting guests, seating, presenting menus, menu/product knowledge,taking drink/food orders in a timely fashion.
* Delivering food/drinks, maintaining and ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Anticipating and attending to guests' needs with genuine and caring service.
* Pre bussing and ensuring a high standard of table/bar maintenance.
* Communication with MOD regarding levels of service/business and requesting assistance before guests' experience suffers.
* Clearing and resetting tables/bar.
* Maintaining bar in an organized and productive manner.
* Adhering with company cash handling policies.
* Responsible for opening duties/closingand ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
Experience and skill required:
* Minimum of two years previous experience as a bartender in an up-beat fast paced, upscale casual dining environment.
* Possess strong knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and common drink ingredients.
* Preferred but not mandatory, experience in ordering product, inventory, maintaining par levels and supervising.
* Be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Cash handling and basic accounting functions.
* Valid alcohol and food handler's certifications.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time, bending, lifting up to 25kg. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
*Staff housing available
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|