#888 Estate Sale with 30 days guarantee of authenticity. Notice low #s, normally reserved to
VIPs & regular subscribers. Very rare & special L.E. high-quality
Lithograph, sealed (w 1917 embedded to commemorate
Tom Thomson's death), hand-signed & sealed by his Estate.
Title: #42 out of 950. Titled: Sunset Sky Memorabilia, Sealed (with 1917 embedded on seal).
Elaborately framed & double-matted with matching gold-gilted borders.
1. Custom 1917 Seal to commemorate the death of Tom Thomson
2. 20" x 19" Double Matted Luxury Frame; litho is 8"x7"
3. Thomson's Estate Limited Edition of 950
4. Very Rare & Highly Collector, great investment for Canadian art-lovers
5. Also available: 3 matching Lithos & low numbered, signed & sealed by Thomson's Estate:
- Northern Lake, Early Winter #26 out of 950
- Giant Tomb #39/950
- Windy Day #51/950
Great conversational artdeco @ boardrooms, institutions, storefronts, museums, hospitalities, tourist spots, estate homes, etc Will make great sentimental giftset for your beloved. Premium Estate L.E. Collection from the best artist of Canada. Excellent, like new condition, well kept by their previous owner.
The significance of these L.E. paintings as a representative collection:
*Norther Lake Huron, 1913, Georgian Bay, Algonquin Park (Legend of Kitchikewana) where Tom Thomson worked from 1912-1914) It is the first painting purchased by the Canadian Gov't that prompted Tom Thomson to engage professional painting full time.
** Giant Tomb,Georgian Bay,1914. National Gallery of Canada #1543
*** Windy Day, Georgian Bay, Rough Weather in the Islands, 1914
**** Sunset Sky, view over Little Cauchon Lake, Algonquin Park,1915
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|