Site Services Foreman
The Brandt Group of Companies serves the industries of agriculture, construction, forestry, geomatics, government, landscaping, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, rail, remediation & waste and tube & pipe. Headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, Brandt employs over 1800 people and is a platinum member of the Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies program. With an 80 year history, Brandt is the largest privately held company in the province of Saskatchewan.
Brandt is currently seeking a Site Foreman for the Calgary region for its Brandt Developments division. The Site Foreman will be responsible for monitoring the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff. They will assist in coordinating, scheduling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget. Duties include but are not limited to:
* Cost tracking and reporting
* Time tracking and approvals
* Tool and asset inventory management
* Invoice creation and approvals
* Construction project estimating
* Purchasing and ordering of materials
* Property/Facility Management
* Management and/or self-performed execution of small renovation and construction projects
* Minor renovations and repairs.
The successful candidate must have hands on experience in property development and property management. Previous leadership experience in the construction industry is considered an asset.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandjtobs.com and enter the tracking code 1686-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 07, 2017|
|Expiry||October 07, 2017|