The Healthware MX450 Rowing Machine is built to let you engage in rowing exercises right in the comfort of your home. This rower has offers full range-of-motion rowing for a truer rowing motion that mimics rowing on the water with a padded seat that glides on a ball bearing roller system. The rowing arms feature adjustable resistance, and there are foam grips that keep hands stable and comfortable the whole time you are sweating it out.
The weight of this rower is around 40 pounds, which is easy for most people to move around by themselves. This means that you can set the machine aside during times you don't need it out. When you are working out, the footprint of the Healthware MX450 is just 23 inches x 50inches; ideal for smaller spaces. Used, but in good condition.
* Smooth hydraulic cylinder resistance
* Precision extruded aluminum beam, deluxe ball bearing roller system
* Adjustable tension controls
* Comfortable, thick padded seat
* Pivoting foot plates for added comfort
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|