Are you wanting a fresh start in beautiful Victoria BC?
We are looking for a payroll manager for an enterprise company with an office in the greater Victoria area.
* Deliver Payroll services to customers with excellence in execution, thoughtful analysis and counsel while continually looking for opportunities to increase the ROI and improve customer experience
* Represent Payroll stream within the pursuit team in the development of specific pursuits that map to our internal and Customers' business needs
* Review and analysis of issues that arise within the business. Use processes and experience to provide support and guidance to team and key stakeholders to determine appropriate action required and execute on solution
* Provide focus and clarity in establishing individual performance objectives, drive performance management, support career development and reward strong performance
* Communicate and implement the strategic direction developed by the leadership team. Implement processes and procedures that meet the needs of Payroll partners and customers and can be effectively supported by team members
Education and Knowledge:
* Strong understanding of CRA compliance, procedures and collective agreements
* Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft is an asset and proficiency in MS Office
* Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) certification or Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification
Skills & Abilities:
* Business and Financial acumen
* Leadership skills with an ability to work in an environment of shifting priorities and tight deadlines
* Communication skills both verbal and written
* Maintain focus and achieve results amid ambiguity
* 7-10 years of experience
* Leadership and functional experience with strong systems knowledge
Very competitive salary with benefits, bonus, pension and vacations!
Financial bonus to help cover the costs associated with a move
If this description fits your qualifications please, forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as well as register online at www.randstad.ca under one of our Staffing consultants will review your application.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|