$100 · P.A. Amplifier ~ AC/DC
Realistic MPA-20 Twenty-watt 120v/12v AC/DC P.A. Amplifier
Realistic MPA-20 120 VAC/12 VDC Solid State P.A. Amplifier. This unit is designed to be used with a 12 VDC automotive style power supply as well as 120 VAC - might work well for an ice cream truck, or parade float, or maybe even an off-grid musician. It sports 2 (two) microphone inputs, and one (1) phono/aux input. There are a selection of output impedance levels to select from as well (please see photos). Very solid all metal construction. Used, but in great condition. C/w Owners manual and original box.
* Power Supply: 120v AC 60Hz or 12v DC
* Output Power: 20 watts
* Output Impedance (Low): 4/8/16 ohms
* Output Impedance (High): 245 ohms (70 Volt Line)
* Input Impedance (Mic 1 & 2): 50K ohms
* Input Impedance (Aux & Phono): 100K ohms
* Sensitivity (Mic 1 & 2): 2.5 mV
* Sensitivity (Aux & Phono): 250 mV
* Frequency Response: 200 Hz ~ 10 kHz
* Tone Control: -12.0 dB @ 10 kHz
* Dimensions (HWD): 3¼" x 10 5/8" x 7¼"
* Weight: 10¼ ibs.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 31, 2014|
|Renewed||July 06, 2017|
|Expiry||August 05, 2017|