Come and join Canada's largest corporate childcare!!! With over 75 Childcare Centers situated nationally, we are still continuing to grow. If you're looking for an amazing career in childcare at an award winning company with opportunities for career advancement and promotion, look no further!
KEY TO SUCCESS
In this role, you will be reporting to the Center Director to provide nurturing care and education to young children within a group setting. In order to excel in this role, you would need to have a high level of passion for working with children while maintaining a great level of enthusiasm and professionalism.
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* Offer Comprehensive Benefits Package
WHAT IS TAKES TO BE APART OF OUR FAMILY?
* CDW or CDS Certification
* Experience working with infants, toddlers and preschool children
* Criminal and CPR check updated yearly
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* A positive, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
* As per our Health & Safety requirement, incumbent must be capable of lifting and/or pushing 45 pounds
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|