ECI Development, a regional resort & realty development company based in Latin America, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This position is excellent for someone who has some experience in Marketing, junior level is acceptable but quality is of the utmost importance. Compensation will be based on experience and skill level.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and coordinate the activities of the Marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator include:
* Ensuring all corporate Marketing is consistent in our theme and of the highest quality.
* Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
* Organising the production of branded items such as campaigns, presentations, brochures and all Marketing collateral
* Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
* Ensuring the production of additional marketing communications, such as flyers, and exhibition-related projects and ensuring they are ready for all trade shows.
* Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
* Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
* Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
* Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
ECI Development is a fast-paced company and expects the utmost professionalism and production from its staff. As a Marketing Coordinator, it is imperative that you possess the following skills:
* Extreme attention to detail
* Flexible and able to adapt
* Fluency in Microsoft Office Products
* Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus!)
Please email your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|