Brandt is currently seeking a Manager of AV Integration. The Manager of AV Integration reports directly to the Manager Software Development and operates from the Regina IT Office location. This individual is responsible for all Audio Visual technology deployed at Brandt.
* Responsible for all Audio Visual technology deployed at Brandt
* Ensure all configuration files are backed up and able to be restored
* Maintain all configuration documentation including wiring diagrams, set up instructions and operating instructions
* Responsible for all video conferencing solutions deployed
* Responsible for programming and/or scripting of the Audio Visual systems deployed
* Research new technologies and recommend where they suit the business requirements
* Work closely with the IT staff to deploy and maintain the AV technologies
* Actively contribute to all projects involving Audio Visual technology
* Works with the IT team to identify and resolve all technical issues related to AV technology
* Contribute to the Knowledge Base in IT for AV issues
* Works with Brandt Developments when required to help with AV upgrades and new building designs.
* Must have a background in Audio Visual hardware and software
* Experience with networking, Microsoft Surface Hub technology, and enterprise video conferencing solutions is considered an asset
* Previous programming experience with AMX and/or Crestron and Netstreams is a benefit
* A degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary educational institute is an asset
* Must be cool under pressure and in demanding situations
* Excellent management, organization, facilitation and team collaboration skills
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1629-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|