This is seasonal work, which would be perfect for Students or for people that are traveling within BC. Apprenticeship opportunities are available for the right person. We also offer competitive hourly wages, tips and staff accommodation.
Duties: (may include but not limited to)
* Taking responsibility for guests' dining experience.
* Maintaining stations in an organized and productive manner.
* Adhering with company policies.
* Responsible for opening duties/closingand ongoing side work.
* Performs other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
Experience and skill required:
* Preferred but not mandatory minimum of one year previous experience in related position
* Be able to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Able to read, write, speak and understand English well.
* Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
* Physical requirements: walk or stand for long periods of time, bending, lifting up to 25kg. Be able to hear, speak and see without impairment.
* A love of food and desire to learn
* A positive outlook and regard for the people you work with
* Dedication to a clean, safe, and organized work space
* Aspiration to be part of a busy and expanding restaurant with a great family of staff
* Food Safe Level 1 Certification - (you may schedule a test after confirmed hire)
*Staff housing available