JBL 2600 Speakers for Sale. Made in California around 1991 with a 6.5" polymer laminate woofer & a pure titanium dome tweeter with an impressive 45Hz to 23kHz frequency response for amazing sound quality across all ranges. Their highly accurate, uncolored and balanced sound character will greatly increase your enjoyment of recorded music Used, but in good condition. C/w OEM stands. Below is info from the manufacture...
The JBL 2600 speakers are built with careful attention to detail, using only the highest quality materials. They will provide many years of excellent performance. This series is the result of concentrated efforts to combine traditional JBL performance values with elegant contemporary appearance. Some of the engineering features of the series are:
1) High output levels. This means that modest ampliﬁers or receivers will be able to produce acoustical levels normally associated with ampliﬁers with substantially more rated power.
2) Smooth, extended response. The JBL Series l2 mm pure titanium dome tweeter, polymer laminated cone drivers and carefully designed dividing network deliver clear, crisp, quality sound.
3) Accurate time/phase response. Speakers in the JBL Series exhibit the same precise "turn-on, turn off" characteristics of JBL's larger home and studio loudspeaker systems. This means more accurate realization of the high frequency detail in today's digital recordings.
4) Accurate stereo imaging; "The in-line component arrays on the baffle ensure the best possible stereo imaging for listeners both on axis and off.
* High Frequency Transducer: 12mm Titanium dome
* Low Frequency Transducer: 165mm high polymer laminate
* Crossover Frequency: 3000Hz
* Frequency Response (-6db): 45Hz to 23kHz
* Sensitivity (@ 1 watt/1 meter): 89dB
* Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
* Recommended Amplified Power: l0 to 100 Watts
* Extremal Dimensions: 432h x 229w x 213d mm
* Height with stands: 890mm (35")
* Weight (each): 12 lbs. (5.4 kgs)
* Made in the USA
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|