"Dogs Just Wanna Have Fun" but due to our busy lives they often have to be left at home alone when they would much rather be playing outside and having fun with their dog friends! They depend solely on us for their health and happiness!
Though we all love and adore our canine companions, with our demanding lives, it can often mean that we don't have the time or energy to truly fulfill the needs and desires of our canine friends. Our dogs are not always able to get the invaluable physical and mental stimulation that they need daily, which is extremely important for their physical, mental and emotional health...for their overall happiness!
DOGGY DAYCARE IS THE IDEAL SOLUTION!
* I now have 2 openings available for smaller sized dogs (40lbs or under), in my Home Doggy Daycare play-group(s).
* I have over 25 years of experience with dogs and apprenticed under one of Canada's top dog trainers. I have studied dog behavior and dog psychology, so I am able to tailor activities to each dog's individual needs.
* Daycare has been operational for over 7 years
* I have a current certification in good standing with CAPPDT (Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers)
* To join my play-group(s), your dog(s) must be at least 1year old or older, and be completely house-trained.
* They must have no history of aggression with people or other animals, (we want all our dogs to be happy and safe)
* All vaccinations must be current (copy of latest vaccinations is required for safety of all).
---------- A HAPPY DOG MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!! ----------
Daycare: $30/per day
Sleep Overs: $ 40/per night
Boarding also available
If you have any questions about all of our fun activities etc, or to book an initial "meet and greet" with you and your dog, please contact Shelley at (403)249-5331 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Dog will feel just as loved at my Daycare as they would at home. My play-groups are smaller leaving more time for personalized attention. Because your dog will feel at home, they will have none of the usual stresses associated with large commercial daycares.
Letters of recommendation are proudly provided at the consultation.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|