Looking to make the move to Victoria/Southern Vancouver Island?
Our team consists of Kinesiologists, Athletic Therapists, Exercise Physiologists and other movement specializations. We are looking for the right person to join our team, who is enthusiastic and looking to grow in a dynamic position that combines your knowledge of human anatomy with the movement patterns of Pilates.
* Assess client movement patterns and offer refinements and adjustments
* Create and adapt client Pilates programs based on their individual needs
* Work with a variety of people, including those with neurological disorders, neuromuscular disorders, those rehabilitating from sports injuries or traumatic accidents, professional athletes, and a variety of other health and fitness levels.
* Experience teaching Pilates to a wide range of clientele. Bonus if you are a or have additional training in anatomy
* Pilates certification mandatory. Bonus if you are registered with the PMA
* A passion for movement, anatomy and health
* Confidence in your ability to instruct both individual clients or a class, but with a willingness to learn from others and to be a part of a collaborative team.
* Availability to work a flexible schedule with varied shifts, including mornings, days, evenings, weekends and split shifts, up to 30 hours a week.
Please note: Our studio is closed Sundays.
* A willingness to attend one 2-3 hour team workshop every 8 weeks as a part of our collective continuing education, led by studio director
We offer a competitive wage, based on experience and certifications. Due to the volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are shortlisted. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|