We are a well-established wood manufacturing company, bringing to the industry over 20 years of expertise. We pride ourselves in providing quality products that meet the high standards of our customers.
We are seeking a motivated employee interested in the prospect of long term growth within our company. This position requires a high degree of detail, organization and the ability to work within deadlines. The successful applicant must be reliable, self-motivated, possess a positive attitude and be able to follow instructions to work under minimal supervision.
We require a 3rd or 4th year Benchwork/Joinery Apprentice or Journeyman who possesses these essential skills:
* strong attention to detail
* excellent written and oral communication
* ability to work with others
* excellent problem solving
* job task planning and organizing
* ability to independently source information when required
* ability to work independently
* desire for continuous learning
This individual will need substantial knowledge:
* in operating power tools,
* of millwork machinery
* in reading and interpreting work orders, drawings and specifications
* in estimating labor time
* in determining material requirements per job
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* maintenance and repair of department machinery
* shop maintenance
* ensuring all work is completed with the highest degree of quality, service and within job completion deadlines
* administering and overseeing department quality control and assurance
Wage: $20-25 / hour based on experience and initiative.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|