Adorable 8 week old Netherland Dwarf mix bunny. We believe it is a male. He is very curious and loves to check out every corner. He is startled by fast movements but does love affection and doesn't mind being held (If done correctly) He is eating well and is very healthy. He gets along great with our dog (Standard Poodle) they love to snuggle together. As much as I'd like to keep him I just don't have the time to provide him with the love and attention he deserves.
You must provide him a loving FOREVER home. I do not want him bouncing around. He deserves someone who can devote the time and money to provide him the best care possible.
If you would like to bring this cutie home please be prepared to answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever had a rabbit before? If so, what happened to him/her
2. Where do you plan to keep him?
3. Who will be responsible for his care?
4. Do you know what to feed the rabbit?
5. Are you aware of rabbit illnesses and how to recognize them?
6. Are you willing to pay a vet bill if he gets sick or injured?
I can include his water bottle and his rabbit pellets if you would like them. As well as a box to transport him in.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|