Campus Nissan in Victoria, British Columbia is looking for an enthusiastic, fully qualified Certified Automotive Service Technician. We are seeking a reliable, honest, organized and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team!
Campus Nissan has been locally owned and operated for over 30 years. We are part of one of the largest auto groups on Vancouver Island, but we operate like a small-town local business. We see our loyal customers and their friends and families for years, so we ensure they are well looked after each and every time they visit one of our dealerships!
As a Certified Automotive Service Technician with Campus Nissan, you will enjoy working in modern facilities with the latest equipment and technology. With a strong dealer team and direct manufacturer support, you will be able to utilize and expand your skills on a daily basis.
We offer very competitive wages and a great benefit package too!
* High school diploma and/or post-secondary diploma/degree in Automotive Repairs
* Automotive Service Technician License
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship)
* In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
* Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
* Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
* Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
* Government Inspector Certificate preferred
Why choose to work at Campus Auto Group?
It is all about relationships. We feature a team of dedicated, long-term automotive experts who embrace customer service.
If you are treated well and are offered great benefits and an excellent work environment, why would you go anywhere else?
Please direct all cover letters and resumes to the attention of Craig Hygh our Fixed Operations Manager.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|